Fundamentals of Computer Network 1
What is a system?
The greater part of us envision web at whatever point we hear this word. In reality web is only a type of system.
Whenever at least two gadgets are associated with one another, all in all terms we can consider it a Network. In the event that the gadgets are PCs, we will call it Computer Network.
Why we do it?
- The principle reason for making a Computer-Network is to share information.
- We can share a solitary gadget from different PCs if the gadget and PCs are running under a similar system.
- To share data through messaging, IM, talking, tele and video conferencing.
- The biggest system is web. On the web, a server stores and gives information to the us and we can transfer, download, peruse and share information with web.
- Users under a similar system can run or have a similar application programming from various PCs.
- Maintaining security.
- Speeding up the progression of information.
- Contingent upon the association strategy Computer Networks are of two kinds; one is Wired Connection and another is Wireless Connection.
- Contingent upon the region inclusion Computer Networks can be of numerous kinds like, LAN, WAN, MAN, PAN, CAN, Torguard VPN and so forth.
- Contingent upon the utilitarian connections Networking can be arranged in dynamic systems administration, customer server and shared (work-gathering) design and so on.
What do we have to make it?
- At least two PCs.
- Systems administration links and gadgets for example LAN cards (for Wired Connection).
- Remote Networking Devices for example Bluetooth or Infrared gadgets.