If you ever stumbled upon a website, have you encoutered the moment when you couldn’t find what you wanted? Sometimes we can’t find what we are looking for once we visit a website. Whether you’re a business owner or for personal use, it is vital to know what is wrong with your website. Here are 5 things that your website needs:
- Call-to-action – Through a call-to-action button, you can easily collect customer information in exchange for a special offer such as a free consultation session. This creates an opportunity to contact them in the near future if ever needed.
- Accurate contact information – This is pretty much straight-forward. All websites should have accurate, thorough contact information. If not, how are any customers going to reach out to you? Having precise contact information especially on the homepage as well as a standalone page is important to gain more customers.
- “About Me” page – A proper page on what your website is all about is essential for customers to know what they are getting into. If you have clear information on what services you provide and who you are, customers will more likely to be interested if it is what they are looking for.
- Social Media – Nowadays, social media is important to companies and businesses due to the fact that everybody shares articles, videos and so on with social media. It is definitely one of the best ways to gain more traffic.
- Testimonials – If there are testimonials on your website, customers will have more trust in your company or business. New customers need to know how capable you are and testimonials from previous clients will definitely help.
If you have any doubts regarding these tips, you can always contact any web design Malaysia agencies to make sure your website is well-built or even get them to design your website for you.…READ MORE